I recently downloaded the Mac version, and the font sizes on a Mac are tiny.
This Mac OSX Hints post contains the instructions for Eclipse.
It is a little different for JBoss Developer Studio :
- locate the "JBoss Developer Studio.app" located in <
>/studio/JBoss Developer Studio.app
- "control" + click on the "JBoss Developer Studio.app" and choose "Show Package Contents"
- this will open a folder "Contents"
- open Contents/MacOS/jbdevstudio.ini
- remove the line, "-Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.carbon.smallFonts"
- restart JBDS