I caught several really good presentations (in alphabetical order by speaker's last name):
- Aaron Bedra's talk on Web Security was something everyone writing webapps should attend
- Ted Neward's introduction to Node.js
- Grant Shipley made me want to try out Titanium (I already use OpenShift, the other thing he talked about)
- Burr Sutter's presentation on Vert.x was eye opening. I work for Red Hat, but I don't get to spend much time with the community projects
- Andrew Trice gave a great overview of PhoneGap
If you are in the Southeast keep this conference in mind next year. The sessions are high quality and the price is an absolute bargain.